Welcome to NorthEast Internal & Integrative Medicine
To schedule a consultation or a visit please call our office.
NorthEast Internal & Integrative Medicine (NIM) is an adult, primary care practice that uses a holistic approach to personalized healthcare.
Our providers combine evidence based complimentary and alternative medicine therapies with traditional primary care to promote wellness through:
• Preventive annual physicals
• Healthy lifestyle changes
• Nutrition and supplement counseling
image of meditation
• Treatment of chronic disease
• Treatment of chronic pain conditions
• Treatment of short-term “acute” illness such as colds, sinusitis, etc.
Our practice includes two board certified physicians who are Integrative Medicine Fellows of the University of Arizona Integrative Medicine Fellowship; a nationally certified Acupuncturist/Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and two licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapists.
Some of the optional integrative therapies available at NIM include the following:
• Acupuncture/Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Massage Therapy
• Nutritional Therapy & Supplements
• Osteopathic Manipulation (Counterstrain)
In summary NorthEast Internal & Integrative Medicine focuses on treating the whole person (mind, body and spirit) and helping patients to find the resources to create their own path to healing. We invited you to use the links to the left to learn more about how our practice can help you.